These are super easy, super fun, and super yummy!
- 2 large collard leaves
- 4 cups walnuts, soaked and sprouted
- 1 packet taco seasoning, or
- chili powder, cumin, coriander and cayenne to desired taste. I use roughly a teaspoon of each, except 1/2 teaspoon of coriander.
- 2 cups cashews, soaked and sprouted
- 1 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp coconut aminos (can use soy sauce in replace of)
- sea salt to taste
- 2 cups water
- 1 Florida Avocado
- 2 tablespoon chipotle seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- Fresh lime juice from half of a lime
- salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in high power blender until creamy.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 onion
- wilted spinach (4 cups spinach, 3 tbs olive oil, 1 clove chopped garlic, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. rub with hands or tongs until wilted)
- romaine lettuce
- favorite hot pepper
chop all ingredients and stuff inside collard leaf.
To properly fold collard:
cut out thick part of stem.
fill ingredients in the center of the leaf.
fold over right side, tucking the back, loose part of the leaf where the stem used to be.
Fold over the top of the leaf so the filling is now pocketed.
Rotate burrito to the right, and roll burrito over so it is assembled.