We all love frappuccinos, but let me insure you that your body hates them! I can absolutely promise that this is one you AND your body will love!
-2 cups ice
-1 cup soaked cashews
-1 tbsp cacao powder
-1 tsp maca
-1/2 scoop vanilla sun warrior protein
-1/2 tsp mesquite (optional, add for caramel flavor)
-5 pitted dates (optional, add for sweetness)
-1 dash cinnamon
-1 cup liquid (almond milk/cold tea/water)
Add all ingredients to blender and enjoy!
Some great things to add to make this even better!
- 2 tbs Cacao Nibs, which will hand a nice texture
- 1 tbs Chia seeds, which will add thickness and energy
- add some matcha if you really want the caffeine— you will get a ton of energy without it!
- use yerba mate as a base instead of water, to add a bigger boost!
- not adding dates will keep this sugar free and bitter, just like coffee!